Friday, April 18, 2014

Peep, Peep! I Hear a Sale!

Have you heard the news? Several Teacher Pay Teacher sellers are having a sale!  The sale begins Easter morning and runs through Sunday at midnight.  Participating sellers will have their stores marked down 20%.  No discount code required.  




So fill up your Easter basket ahead of time, and then come back on Sunday to grab these great deals!

Here are a few items you may want to look out for in my store:

1. Space Pals ~ Music Worksheet Bundle


This fun Star Wars themed bundle features over 40 music worksheets!  Includes worksheets that focus on the lines and space, notes on the treble clef, and notes on the bass clef.  

2. Looking for some fun, spring clipart?! Check out this adorable set of bug clipart! 




Here are some items I can't wait to purchase during the sale:

1.  Glitter Meets Glue's Music Notes, Rhythms, and Symbols Dipped in Glitter


I can't wait to add some sparkle to my products!  I wish listed this product as soon as it was posted!


2.  Boomwhacker Guess the Tune by Music and Technology

My students are just beginning the Boomwhacker unit! I would love to introduce them to this fun game.  

Don't forget to hop over for the sale on Sunday morning!  Happy Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment